BUSINESS AREA:BPO , FS
REPORTING TO: Head of Sales EU / APAC, FS Business Services
About Our client
Our client is headquartered in Paris, France and has around 180,000 employees in more than 40 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. The Group reported global revenues of €10.6 billion in 2014.
Our client, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enabling its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Our client has a unique way of working with its clients called the Collaborative Business Experience. The Collaborative Business Experience is designed to help our clients achieve better, faster, more sustainable results through seamless access to our network of world-leading technology partners and collaboration-focussed methods and tools. Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of tangible value, we help businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration.
About Business Services (BS)
Our client has six Strategic Business Units (SBU’s) each of which is governed by its specific economic rules, and managed with its own profit. One of these SBU’s is Business Services (formerly BPO). BS has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 18,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India therefore plays a pivotal role in the organisation with respect to future BPO strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
BS is planning explosive growth over the next few years and the organisation is therefore taking the opportunity to invest in this role as part of that growth to ensure it has the capabilities in place now to support this planned growth. BS has recently moved to a vertical sector focus and this role represents one of the important areas of activity in this new organisation and is therefore a key hire within the BPO senior executive team.
Scope of the role
This role is focussed on supporting sales from strategic Our client accounts through domain consulting and pre-sales activities. The target segment is the current Our client accounts where BPO services are not sold yet. The target accounts also include existing Our client BPO / Business Services accounts where there is an opportunity to sell additional services of BPO / Business Services.
• Delivery of consulting-lead projects/solutions to customers (primary)
• Presales support of strategic opportunities (secondary)
• Development of intellectual property and solutions frameworks (secondary)
• Focus on “front-end” Consulting including strategy workshops, definition workshops, and other projects which help to create direction for the customer.
• Working directly with senior Business and Technical leaders in the customer organisation.
• Facilitation of large and small group sessions to drive consensus, prioritisation, strategy, etc.
• Solution-development, whether business or technical, as distinct from pure “requirements gathering”. Senior Insurance Consultants are expected to challenge clients and help to drive direction.
• Working to craft roadmaps and approaches to ill-defined or ambiguous problem statements.
• Creating presentations and reports which document the outcomes of various activities.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English (additional languages a plus).
• Experience in multiple end-to-end project development lifecycles.
• Solid knowledge of the Insurance / Banking market in the United Kingdom / Europe (required) with additional knowledge of either Asia Pacific or US will be helpful.
• Delivery experience in working with an industry-standard such as:
1. Acord Forms, XML, or Data Model
2. IBM Insurance Application Architecture or Warehouse
• Hands-on experience with at least two third-party industry tools such as:
1. Policy Administration System (SunGard, CSC, Navisys, etc.)
2. Agency Management Systems
3. Document Management (Filenet, Documentum)
4. Printing (Docucorp/Skywire)
5. BPM and workflow (Pega, IBM Process Server)
6. ISO Rating Service
• Candidate can come from multiple different role backgrounds:
1. Senior Business Analyst
2. Senior Systems Analyst/Architect
3. Senior Project/Program Manager
• The ideal candidate will have some level of formal Insurance Industry / Banking Industry training and/or certification from AICPCU, LOMA, etc.